This project developed a framework curriculum for the spiritual development and formation of children and youth.
- Project Outcomes and Recommendations Document (Developing a framework for spiritual formation for children and youth) : anglican-youth-proof-v2
- Summary Project Outcomes and Recommendations : PROJECT2013 – Outcomes (02)
- Full Project Outcomes and Recommendations – a key focus on developing Leadership for Intentional Discipleship : Developmental curriculum of topics and themes – prior split (Autosaved2)
ANGLICAN LEADERSHIP ACADEMY
One of the imperative recommendations of Project2013 is the establishment of the Anglican Leadership Academy which will focus primarily on the training and equipping of all the volunteers (Sunday School Teachers, Children’s Workers, Youth Leaders and Pastors, Confirmation Teachers, and all others who have direct responsibility for the spiritual development of our young).
Proposal Document : Anglican Youth Leadership Academy (002)
- Roles and responsibilities of Chaplains – Roles & Responsibilities of a Diocesan Chaplain
- Roles and responsibilities of Youth Coordinators – Diocesan Youth co-ord Roles and Responsibilities
- Bullying – a workbook issued by government : addressing_bullying_in_schools_workbook (002)
- Guidelines for Youth Camps : About Youth Camps. (This is a work in progress and we welcome further input and suggestions.)
- Provincial Youth Council Constitution : PYC Constitution 6.0